Monday, June 29, 2015

Jaded Blossom July Release Day # 1!!!

 
Hey Everyone,  It's time for the July Die Release over at Jaded Blossom!  
But first a sneak at the Amazing Sale coming up on July 1st!
 
Along with the sale there will be a ticket raffle! Earn tickets based on how much you spend during the sale, the winner will win the August stamp release package! 

 
Now onto the New Dies for today!!! Each set includes 7 nesting dies!
 


Here's what I created 
I made a gift bag and tag set for today using the GREAT new dies Scallop Circle Dies and
Stitched Circle Dies for the bottom layers and also to add my sentiment from the set
Honey Bunny and I also used the bunny image, the Luggage Tag Dies for the tag, the bag base is from SVG Cutting Files the Harvest Handed Bag Set. I LOVE the way they came out and I am so LOVING these new dies!!! :)
 




 Supplies I Used for my Tag and treat box:
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 It's also my day to post over at Stamp Anniething's!!!
So I made a card with the New Jaded Blossom Release that we are sneak peeking today!!!
So I used the new Scallop Circle Dies with the new Stitched Circle Dies for the bottom layers, the Mini Tag Dies 2 for the banner to add my sentiment too, the sweet little girl and sentiment is from Stamp AnnieThing! the Abigail - Glad We're Friends, and from
SVG Cutting Files I used the Ornate Card Base -2 for the card base.
Hope you like all my sneaks for today!!! :)



 Supplies I Used for my Card:
SVG Cutting Files 

To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE
 
"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our 
 
Don't forget to check back in tomorrow for some more great sneaks from all of the AWESOME DT with the new Jaded Blossom Stamp Release!!!
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)

 

4 comments:

GiGi said...

Your bunny set is so stinkin cute! I love the big bows and your coloring is fantastic! The card is just ADORABLE TOO!

Melissa said...

Beautiful projects! Love the JB dies on all your projects today :)

Scrapper69 said...

The Bunny set is so darn cute!!! And I just LOVE your sweet card!! The image is adorable! :) Have a Crafty Day!

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Beckie Williams said...

OK both projects are wonderful!! I love your use of the new dies. The bunny is adorable and your Annie Stamp is super cute!!