Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Jaded Blossom November Release Day # 2!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Welcome to our first day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects made with Two NEW Stamp sets
 
I am having so much fun with this release :)
I used Jaded Blossom the new Birthday Panels for the stamped images, the
Stitched Circle Dies for one of the pitchers and from SVG Cutting Files I used the new file
 Party Time Layout for the two page layout.
It's also my day to post over at SVG Cutting Files!!!

 
 Supplies I Used for my Layout:

 
Here is my second project for todays sneaks, I made a gift card using Jaded Blossom 
the new Fun Money for the inside, the new Folding Gift Card Die for the base the new So Many Birthdays 2 for the sentiment, the new Birthday Panels for the stamp images,
the Goody Bag Die for the layer on the top, the Gift Card Die for the inside so you can add a gift card.I hope you like my projects for todays sneaks!!! :)
 
 Supplies I Used for my Gift Card:

 


We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $124.99
 

August 2015 Release will include:
6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1- 4 x 4 Stamp Set
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie
freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
****Please note the shipping department will be closed until Wednesday, any orders placed Monday- Wednesday will ship Thursday****
Regular price for the release package is $132

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)


5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Awesome Layouts and Great Birthday card too! Wonderful Show case!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

snappy scrappy said...

GORGEOUS!!!!

Melissa said...

WOW! Beautiful projects today my friend :)

Michelle said...

awesome layout !!!! all the details and love the gc the way you colored the presents !!!

Sherrie K. said...

Amazing layout! Fun details and great colors!
Sherrie K